Something to say?
The content on this blog is not mine unless otherwise stated, all rights belong to the respected owners.
Tagged by the generally awesome DTRAIN aka D’Awesome bka Devin, and she’s epic.
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 10 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 10 new people and link them to your post
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
So tell me ‘bout yurself
1. Dog person or cat person?
Dog person, i had a cat poop on my in my dorm and I have been hunting them ever since -_-
2. Best book you’ve ever read for an academic reason - not just on your own?
Academic reason, I hated reading academically, but I would have to go with the crucible, or wait, the Lord of the Flies. Both of them scared me with their perception of mankind. We can be pretty cruel and over the top.
3. If you had a color, what color would you be?
BLUE, I love blues. it might be because i’m so cool… you know? (kidding)
4. Favorite movie of 2012?
It would be cliche to say Django Unchained, or The Dark Knight Calls it Quits, so I will go with… Beast of the Southern Wild.
5. The person you’re infatuated with. Don’t tell me who, tell me why.
Well, it’s this unnatural connection. Not sexual, more like an admiration. one of those, when you’re about the person, you can help but being a certain person for them. it’s a strange emotion to explain but i hope you get the gist.
6. Favorite feature of your body?
Eyes are the best, I love to draw them, I love big ones, I love when they’re wet from crying, squint when smiling, and are enlarged when angry… Eyes, to me, are the most expressive feature to a person.
7. Who is your go-to character in Super Smash Bros?
Luigi or Yoshi. I love kirby but man when go break on an incline I always go off land… Luigi for sure.
8. If you could change one thing you did in the past 24 hours, what would it be?
I would not have eaten that damn beef and bean burrito.
9. If you could subscribe to one magazine for the rest of your existence (real or made up) what would it be?
Your day, Daily. Wouldn’t mind to know what I am supposed to be doing today.
10. In a game of Truth or Dare, which choice do you pick more often? Why?
Dare because what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. I like doing things too, just keep it from being dangerous. Not a fan of my own blood.
It’s you guys turn.
1. What’s your favorite color? 2.if you could go anywhere, where would it be? 3. What’s the longest you have been single? 4. If you got to pick a talent to be famous for, what would it be? 5. Have you ever been arrested or held? What for? 6. What’s your favorite material thing? 7. Name one of your favorite musical acts 8. What’s the dumbest thing you have ever done? 9. Who or what has had the most influence on who you are now? 10. In a game of Truth or Dare, which choice do you pick more often? Why?
I would say self taught, but I spent my childhood watching my dad draw. I always say self taught, but if my dad wasn’t such an incredible talent I wouldn’t be what I am today. So you know what, maybe I am father taught.