def = definite sice = slang term for the feeling you get when something nice has been done to/for you.
Illustrator and designer.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
You're a stupid nigger. You hate white people so much but without them you wouldn't have the McDonald's you so clearly love you fat fucking loser
All it takes is one event to set a precedent. If Darren Wilson is arrested for, charged with, and convicted of the murder of Michael Brown, then that means ALL cops can be held accountable for their actions. It means the people can ALWAYS rise up and fight back against police brutality.
That’s what the cops and National Guard in Ferguson is fighting against. They don’t want this standard to be set.
Keith Boykin: Does the Second Amendment Only Apply to White People? (via clambistro)
Shit, neither does the first. As demonstrated by the reaction to protesters in Ferguson.
none of them damn amendments were written for us.. Y’all they still see us as commodities… NON-HUMANS… Vessels for profit.. Whether it’s the prison industrial complex.. Entertainment.. etc etc… We are supposed to produce capital.. WE ARE CAPITAL.. So these amendments will never apply to a commodity…(via taggediconic)
If saying a rape victim asked for it because of how they are dressed is wrong then why do you think it’s ok to justify killing a black man because of his clothes? At what point do you stop making up excuses and just admit you don’t like black people and are afraid of us?